ABS bridges the gap between isolated rural areas and emerging markets to expand the service footprint regardless of distance, geographic obstructions or lack of infrastructure. The bordering nature of satellite coverage allows operators to locate mobile switching centers (MSC) and base station controller/transceiver (BSC/BTS) combinations anywhere within a wide footprint, giving operators incomparable independence in designing their network.
ABS can help your company stay ahead of the competition by swiftly designing and implementing flexible solutions for your business.
• Brings substantial new capacity to our prime location at 75°E,
• 6 dedicated high powered C-band beams for DTH services in the Eastern Hemisphere
• Industry leading high powered C- bandbeams for Africa and SE Asia connectivity requirements
• ABS-2 is a Space Systems/Loral FS 1300 launched in February 2014
ABS - 2 Coverage map:
iDirect Evolution hardware setup
• *1.8 M Andrews C-Band antenna • Tx/Rx including Reflector,
• Feed Horn,
• 5 Watt BUC,
• LNB, X-3 Evolution modem
Price: 3000 USD (without shipping costs)
*NOTE* 2,4M dish is required for dedicated packages
All prices are ex works. In order to calculate the exact shipping fees we need to know the delivery address. We can ship with NAC/ FedEx/UPS. Note that delivery of 1,8m is much more expensive than 1,2m dish.
We accept wire/ bank transfer, Western Union, VISA, MasterCard, EuroCard, JCB, Diners Club payments.